«Current translation pending review – For demonstration only».
The work of the Extraordinary General Assembly of the House, which took place on Sunday, January 17, 2016, was successfully completed. The new Statute of the House modernises the operation of the House with the aim of better contact with its members and the greater involvement of its members and friends.
The biggest feature of the new statute in the operation of the House is the optimization of the cooperation of its members, through their organization in Committees and Working Groups. More detail:
- Youth Committee. The Youth Committee is responsible for managing the programs and actions of the Association concerning children and young people.
- Scientific Committee. The Scientific Committee of the Association assists the Board of Directors. in the scientific documentation of his / her actions, with suggestions for a) the subject matter; b) the speakers; c) the structure; d) or any other subject asked for them. Entry holders have a postgraduate or higher degree.
- Documentation and Communication Committee. It has the responsibility to record the actions of the Association, to update and manage his website and channels in social media and to study the printed and promotional materials of the Association and, in general, the public image of the Association.
- Committee on Networking, International Actions and Programs. It is responsible for the management of the programs and actions organized by the Association or in which the Association participates as a partner, for the smooth participation of the Association in secondary organizations and networks and for the establishment and maintenance of relations of the Association with its respective bodies and organizations abroad.
- Committee on Extraversion and Public Relations. It is responsible for managing the Association’s relations with other relevant public or private sector actors at local and regional level.
- Mobile and Real Estate Management and Resource Management Committee. It is responsible for finding the resources necessary for the successful fulfillment of the objectives of the Association, the actions it undertakes and the management of its assets for this purpose.
- Organizing Committee of the International Rhodes Model Regional Co-operation Symposium (RhodesMRC).
- Volunteer Group. It is responsible for the education and management of the volunteers, members or friends of the Association, their distribution according to their abilities and availability to meet the needs arising from the Association’s actions.
- Educational Programs Group. It is responsible for developing educational programs in collaboration with local educators and contacting the Association with local schools of all levels to promote his goals.
- Connection Team with the University of the Aegean. It is responsible for developing and deepening relations with the University of the Aegean, managing joint actions and relations with the local academic community.
The new statutes approved by the General Meeting will be submitted to the Rhodes County Court for approval.
Until the adoption of the new Statute, the House will continue to accept applications for registration of new members, but which will be approved for registration in the Members’ Registers after the approval of the Articles of Association, in accordance with the terms and procedures laid down by the Statute. Finally, after the approval of the Articles of Association, the statutes of the previous Statute will be announced.