Τhe Young Entrepreneurs of Thessaloniki and the House of Europe in Rhodes are organizing a Three Days Conference for Youth Entrepreneurship and networking of NGOs, which will begin on Monday, February 18th.
On Tuesday night, at 19:00, in Aktaion, will take place a conference devoted to the NGOs, under the title “NGOs: networking at local, national, regional and international environment.”
The conference program includes:
• Vasilis Tsoulis, President of Young Entrepreneurs of Thessaloniki: “Presentation of the Initiative Greek-German Cooperation with Civil Society.”
• Anna Chatzinikita, City Councillor, responsible in matters of Volunteering and Lifelong Learning of the Municipality of Rhodes: “Coordination of NGOs in the municipality of Rhodes».
• Marilena Sokianou, President of the House of Europe in Rhodes, Vice President of the European Network of Houses of Europe – EUNET: «Rhodes as an equal and active member of the leading European network for Education and Lifelong Learning”.
• Mediterranean Anti Nuclear Watch «MN3 – Mediterannean No Nuclear Neighbourhood».
• Michael Kavouklis, entrepreneur: “Corporate Social Responsibility: the human.plus program for free viewing NGOs Dodecanese»
The event will be free to the public (https://www.facebook.com/events/162139423936095)
«Current translation pending review – For demonstration only».