Τhe House of Europe organized a Concert of Classical Music titled: “COLOURS OF EUROPE” at the Municipal Theatre of Rhodes, under the hospice of the Municipal Cultural Organization of Rhodes.
An enchanting musical evening with:
- Petros Tsimberopoulos, piano
- Μichalis Calaetzis, violin and
- Stathis Scandalidis, guitar
Click on the following youtube site to watch our video spot and take an idea of the concert and those who have contributed for its success http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZAxY0H-u2g
Τhe concert revenues have covered the expenses for the realization of the social work of the organization which recapitulates mainly in the following:
- Informing campaigns, concerning the Donation of Human Organs. Three such activities have already been organized in the town of Rhodes and the Municipalities of Kallithea and Kamiros.
- The “adoption” of two Special Schools of Rhodes and Kalymnos and the formation of teachers from these schools in Belgium in a corresponding Care Organization.
- The hospitality of young people with “special problems” from Belgium, in the oecological Hostelry of Mrs. Suzanna Fioretti in the village of Apolakkia.