A very interesting Sunday morning, including:
- Consecrated Bread Service
- touring at the Byzantine Church of St. George in the Medieval Town of Rhodes.
- Visit and touring at the restored buildings of St. George (Chourmali Mentrese) which functioned as a hieratic school as well as a shelter for the poor during the Ottoman occupation.
- Also,touring at the bastion of St. George and the Church of The Apostles. Guiding by Mr. Ilias Kollias, archaeologist.
- Visit at the Painting Exhibition MO.TE.R. (Modern Art in Rhodes) with works of the young artist Anghelos Spartalis.